Complete instruction on how to do you own wordpress hosting with Google Cloud Platform.
Learn how to:
* Create an account with Google Cloud Platform (and what not to do in this process)
* Create your own Wordpress Deployment
* Setup Static IP address, set DNS Zone settings
* Create SSL certificates and (auto renew)
* Make rewrite conditional code so that there cannot be SSL issues in the future and visitors to the site will always go to where you want them.
* Enable expires headers, and set the time for expiry.
* Change file and folder permission levels
Learning all this will enable you to web host for yourself and others.
This course is recommended for people interested in web development but have yet to learn about how to do web hosting.
Class is based in West Auckland. In person is recommended, but can do online at request.